Rejects of an unexplored mind.

These are shreds of thoughts which I can no longer hold onto. They cease to worm away so I let them go....

Blog Archive

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sold my soul to the devil

We have often used this phrase in really bad sense( although this is increasingly being held as "cool" ), but why exactly do we hold the devil in such a bad light. This is pure business: sell your soul and your dearest wish would be granted. On the other hand we talk about unquestioned submission to god; whereas our wishes may not be granted at all. This is grossly unfair. I am not trying to profess satanism, what I am trying to say is that the devil, if at all in existence has firmly laid down rules of operations. Even the myths say so that god has always turned to unfair means to get the upper-hand.
We believe in anything that the old wise-men had said years ago- who knows what they had  in mind. Its time for new ideologies. Think out of the box people.

No comments:

Post a Comment