Rejects of an unexplored mind.

These are shreds of thoughts which I can no longer hold onto. They cease to worm away so I let them go....

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The green goodness.

People have aften asked me that why on earth did I choose such a wierd name. Some even gave ma this FYI: " thy choice of name defines thee character". Relax people what is wrong if I remark that marijuana is bliss? It is quite true on the contrary; otherwise why would countless enthusiasts waste hours cutting the green weed and stuffing them into joints and so on.  Its simply because of the pleasure. So marijuana is actually bliss.
Now as some scientific backup: there is no medical proof that confirms that smoking marijuana is injurious to health. It might seem impossible, but why believe me.....just google it!!
So cheers to the green goodness: the green way of getting high :)

No comments:

Post a Comment